To get you familiar with our Outlook Room Booker Connector we’ve setup a short introduction video about the basic functionality of the connector.
We’ve defined the following scenario:
- Create booking from Outlook/Exchange to TOPdesk 08:00 – 08:30
- Receive a Email about the booking and use the self service link to add services
- Change the time of the meeting in the self service portal to 09:00 – 09:30
- Receive a Email about the change
- Cancel the meeting in Outlook
- Receive Email about the cancellation
- Show that the meeting has been cancelled (and is not visible anymore) in Outlook and TOPdesk
This is video shows the basics of the connector. If you have a question about some functionality which isn’t shown, don’t hesitate get in touch! Just press the chat button on the left side (below) and we’re ready to answer your question(s)! Another option is to use the Contact form, which can be found here.