The JsonEscape Functoid performs a character escape where needed by putting a backslash (\) in front of it. A character preceded by a backslash (\) is an escape sequence and has special meaning to the code compiler. The following table shows the Java (and json) escape sequences:
Inputs with their allowed values:
- Literal Text entered manually
- Output of another Functoid
- Value of a Table
- Literal Text entered manually (Must be 1 or 0)
- Output of another Functoid (Must be 1 or 0)
- Value of a Table (Must be 1 or 0)
Figure 1: The JsonEscape Functoid
See Figure 2.
- "This is a "real" string"
- \"This is a \"real\" string\"